LANDFILL DRAINTUBE ACB
To protect the groundwater table from the ingress of contaminated leachate, a waterproofing system is installed during the construction or extension of landfills. The next step is to use a drainage solution by DRAINTUBE® ACB to protect the geomembrane at the bottom of the cell and drain leachate towards a collector drain.
This geocomposite features a patented filter with Anti Biological Clogging (ABC) treatment to limit bacterial growth and guarantee drainage efficiency. Compared with a traditional solution, DRAINTUBE® ACB replaces the puncture-resistant geotextile placed on the geomembrane, 20 cm from drainage materials.
Connection to the collector via the Quick Connect system
The Quick Connect system directly connects the mini-drains from the DRAINTUBE® ACB to the main collector drain. In the event of gas drainage, it generates negative pressure in the entire system.
- Quickly drains leachate from the bottom of the cell
- Protects the geomembrane against puncture
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution avoiding the use of granular drainage materials
- Increased storage capacity of the cell
- Stability tested under extreme conditions
- Polypropylene geocomposite
- Roll width : 3.90 m
- Roll length : 50 m
- 3 diameters of perforated mini-drains : 16 mm, 20 mm and 25 mm
- 4 possible distances between mini-drains : 200 cm, 100 cm, 50 cm and 25 cm