BUILDING CONSTRUCTION DRAINTUBE FT
Elevated or perched groundwater conditions can create significant disruption and structural damage, such as slab heave due to the build-up of hydrostatic uplift pressures below the slab. A passive (gravity) or active (pumping) sub-slab drainage system must therefore be considered to drain the groundwater.
DRAINTUBE® FT geocomposite is designed to drain water from the subgrade, under the concrete slab, replacing the drainage layer traditionally made of granular material + collector drains. It has a high and stable drainage capacity over time, even under heavy loads.
DRAINTUBE® FT sub-slab drainage system can operate under a permanent water head, i.e. constantly in the water table. The geocomposite is connected to one or more drainage trenches and to a main drain (gravity or sump).
- Efficient Drainage and Filtration even under high loads
- Proven efficiency, even constantly in the water table
- Reduction of the required excavation
- Reduction of the social footprint (less truck traffic, less neighborhood disturbance)
- Reduction of the construction time
- Easy installation with a single product to unroll
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution as it replaces granular layers
- Polypropylene geocomposite
- Roll width : 3.90 m
- Roll length : 50 m
- 3 diameters of perforated mini-drains : 16 mm, 20 mm and 25 mm
- 4 possible distances between mini-drains : 200 cm, 100 cm, 50 cm and 25 cm