PUBLIC WORKS DRAINTUBE T
DRAINTUBE T - Extrados drainage
Extrados drainage of underground structures such as cut and cover tunnels, limits the hydraulic head on the structure and prevents water infiltration.
Installed on the waterproofing system, DRAINTUBE T® combines the three functions: filtration, drainage and mechanical protection in a single product and a single installation. It replaces the protection geotextile, the drainage layer made of granular material, and the filtration geotextiles.
DRAINTUBE T® has a high and stable over time drainage capacity, even under heavy loads. This allows it to be used under high embankments.
- High drainage capacity under heavy loads
- Drainage of the groundwater
- Mechanical protection of the waterproofing system
- Improvement of the performance of the waterproofing system by limiting the hydraulic head on it
- Easy installation with a single product to unroll
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution as it replaces granular layers
- Polypropylene geocomposite
- Roll width : 3.90 m
- Roll length : 50 m
- 3 diameters of perforated mini-drains : 16 mm, 20 mm and 25 mm
- 4 possible distances between mini-drains : 200 cm, 100 cm, 50 cm and 25 cm