HYDRAULIC STRUCTURES NOTEX C
NOTEX C - Topsoil retention
Pond embankments feature slopes with varying gradients, where covering layers must be maintained on the waterproofing system during installation and over time.
NOTEX® C is a flexible reinforcement geogrid made with polyester cables enclosed in an acrylic coating, designed to stabilize soil or granular material on slopes up to 2H/1V. Its mesh aperture provides a good interlock with soil particles and promotes revegetation.
NOTEX® C can be installed to increase the stability of a soil veneer cover placed over a liner system on a slope. It supports the soil cover and minimizes the tensile strain on the underlying layers.
- Flexible geogrid
- High tensile modulus
- Soil cover stabilization for slopes up to 2H/1V
- Large mesh aperture to promote revegetation
- Long term performances
- Light product and easy to install
- Environmentally friendly coating (PVC-free)
- Geocomposite made of high-tenacity polyester by the combination of high-strength cables
- Acrylic coating
- Roll width : 5.30 m
- Roll length : 100 m
- Tensile strength : up to 400 kN/m depending on the product in the range