PUBLIC WORKS NOTEX C
NOTEX C - Soil reinforcement : rigid inclusions
The construction of linear infrastructures and engineering structures on compressible soil requires the development of deep foundation solutions such as rigid inclusions to reduce compaction and increase load-bearing capacity. This solution must be enhanced by the integration of a reinforcing geocomposite such as NOTEX® C, to improve load transfer via “membrane effect” and avoid puncturing the mattress.
Fibre optic sensors can be integrated into the NOTEX® C to monitor deformations, even minor ones, at the heart of the platform.
NOTEX® C is also suitable for earth retention on slopes.
- Very high strength possible in both directions
- Significant reduction in short and long term settlements
- Large mesh aperture for a better interlocking of granular materials
- Limited use of granular materials
- Improved environmental and economic impact due to the reuse of existing soil
- Possible fibre optic integration for monitoring
- Environmentally friendly coating (PVC-free)
- Reinforcement by high-tenacity PET or PVA cables suitable for specific soil conditions (high pH)
- Quick installation
- Geosynthetic made of high-tenacity polyester by the combination of high-strength cables
- Acrylic coating
- Roll width : 5.30 m
- Roll length : 100 m
- Tensile strength : up to 800 kN/m depending on the product in the range Specific service (upon request for very high strengths) : lengths adapted to the pattern layout