PUBLIC WORKS PROTECTERRE / PROTECTERRE PF
Water ingress in soil can damage the structures and jeopardise their durability. This is why it is important to use an appropriate and effective waterproofing solution.
Installed on the embankment and to protect the supporting sol from water ingress, PROTECTERRE® and PROTECTERRE® PF provide a suitable solution to increase the service life of mechanically stabilised earth backfills. These products, in just one operation, ensure waterproofing and puncture-resistant protection on either side of the geomembrane for PROTECTERRE® PF, and above the geomembrane only for PROTECTERRE®.
The thermal bonding of geotextiles on the entire surface of the geomembrane ensures high mechanical protection against the soil’s granular materials, while providing an effective technical and economic solution.
- Preserves embankment properties by preventing water from seeping into the mechanically stabilised earth backfill
- Product easy to install : rapid construction progress
- Reduced earthwork and transport costs
- Guaranteed longer life of the structure
- Prevents roots from developing on the geomembrane and shoots from growing underneath the geomembrane
- Product width on demand
- Polypropylene geocomposite and HDPE geomembrane 1mm
- Roll width : 3.90 m
- Roll length : depending on the characteristics of the project