PUBLIC WORKS STABILINER GTX / STABILINER ALVEO
Ditches and culverts are structures used to collect and discharge run-off water. They must be waterproofed or provided with a water barrier to protect the infrastructures.
STABILINER® GTX or STABILINER® ALVEO are two reliable and cost-effective solutions. These products ensure waterproofing or a water barrier function as well as soil retention in ditches and culverts. Planted or made of stone or concrete, they allow for better integration into the landscape.
Waterproofing or water barrier depending on use :
Waterproofing is possible when the geomembrane is welded, and a water barrier is possible when the geomembrane is installed as a cover (overlapping strips).
- Quick and cost-effective installation
- The geomembrane can be welded for waterproofing purposes
- Product very resistant to hydrocarbons and aggressive chemical pollutants
- Excellent slope stability thanks to the perfect adhesion of the alveolar structure
- Carbon neutral : STABILINER® replaces concrete or clay ditches and culverts
- Custom designed product adapted to all the requirements of different projects
- Geocomposite combining a HDPE geomembrane with a puncture-resistant geotextile
- Roll width : 3.90 m
- Roll length : 50 m
FIND OUT MORE...
Projects completed with STABILINER GTX / STABILINER ALVEO
Road drainage trench earthwork and waterproof culverts
A150 motorway - Rouen (76)
18 000 ml
As part of the A150 project in Rouen, the DRAINCOTEX® solution was used for road drainage trench earthwork, combined with STABILINER® ALVEO to create a water barrier, retain earth and revegetate culverts.