LANDFILL DRAINTUBE FT
At the end of their operation, landfill cells must be contained and covered with topsoil. To drain seeping rainwater and gases produced by waste, a drainage system with DRAINTUBE® FT must be installed underneath and above the geomembrane.
Placed on the geomembrane, DRAINTUBE® FT makes it possible in just one operation to install filtration, rainwater drainage and mechanical protection of the geomembrane. It replaces the upper protective geotextile of the geomembrane, the layer of granular drainage materials and the filtration geotextile.
Placed under the geomembrane, DRAINTUBE® FT drains gases produced by waste, while guaranteeing the mechanical protection of the geomembrane. It replaces the lower protective geotextile of the geomembrane layer of granular drainage materials and the filtration geotextile.
Connection to the collector via the Quick Connect system
The Quick Connect system directly connects the mini-drains from the DRAINTUBE® FT to the main collector drain. In the event of gas drainage, it generates negative pressure in the entire system.
- Protection of the waterproofing geomembrane against puncture
- Rapid drainage of seeping rainwater
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution, does not require any granular material
- Covering soil filtration
- Improved waterproofing performance by limiting hydraulic loads on the geomembrane and pressure under the geomembrane
- Optimised biogas collection
- Biogas collection in the waste mass to replace drainage trenches
- Stability of slopes and domes for revegetation
- Preservation of the mechanical characteristics of the containment layer
- Polypropylene geocomposite
- Roll width : 3.90 m
- Roll length : 50 m
- 3 diameters of perforated mini-drains : 16 mm, 20 mm and 25 mm
- 4 possible distances between mini-drains : 200 cm, 100 cm, 50 cm and 25 cm
FIND OUT MORE...
Projects completed with DRAINTUBE FT
Water and gas drainage for caps
Landfill AL GHABAWI - AMMAN (Jordanie)
170 000 m2
DRAINTUBE FT was installed for the drainage of rainwater in the cover of a landfill at the Ghabawi waste storage center. Placed on the waterproofing system, DRAINTUBE FT also ensures its mechanical protection.