LANDFILL DRAINTUBE FTP
At the end of their operation landfill cells must be closed and covered with topsoil. To allow the ingress of rainwater in the waste mass with a view to guaranteeing its degradation over time, providing the cover with a semi-water barrier with DRAINTUBE® FTP is necessary.
This solution is used on cell caps to drain rainwater and provide the landfill cover with a semi-water barrier.
DRAINTUBE® FTP is the combination, by means of needling, of DRAINTUBE® FT with a polyethylene film to help limit water seepage in waste. The film is 70% needled, meaning that 30% of the surface of the geocomposite is impermeable.
Connection to the collector via the Quick Connect system
The Quick Connect system directly connects the mini-drains from the DRAINTUBE® FTP to the main collector drain. In the event of gas drainage, it generates negative pressure in the entire system.
- Filtration of the cover soil layer
- Effective drainage of rainwater
- Limitation of the infiltration of rainwater through the final cover: less than 20%
- Stability of the final cover
- Easy installation with a single product to unroll
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution as it replaces granular layers
- Preservation of the mechanical characteristics of the containment layer
- Polypropylene geocomposite combined with a polyethylene film
- Roll width : 3.90 m
- Roll length : 50 m
- 3 diameters of perforated mini-drains : 16, 20 and 25 mm
- 4 possible distances between mini-drains : 200 cm, 100 cm, 50 cm and 25 cm